Thursday, March 26, 2009

For giggles...

Hey people-

Normally I wouldn't promote my friends or other projects here but something has come to my attention worth sharing. Garland Gallaspy, our lone crew member on the Silkworm movie, has finally garnered some national attention thanks to country singer, Martina McBride. Basically Garland runs around downtown Nashville and yells the name of her new record at strangers. In a word, brilliant.





Now that is major label loot well spent. I suggest not buying this record but if you want to scream "shine" at people in a yellow outfit, I wholeheartedly endorse that kind of behavior.

Also, on the weirder side, here's the first in a series of internet shorts I've been working on with a very loose collective of friends. There's a song used in it very briefly that some of you may (or may not) recognize. This is my acting debut, playing the highly coveted "irritated roommate" role. Enjoy!


(for better viewing, click on the bottom right and select "smooth video")

More Silkworm news to come soon...

-SETH

3 comments:

Lauri said...

Did Garland grow up in Broken Arrow OK? I can't tell if he is the boy I dated when I was 16...but I think he is! Can you pass a hello to him from Lauri?

Unknown said...

Same from Renee! Crazy to see a familiar face doing the same crazy fun things he did long ago.

Unknown said...

Same from Renee! Crazy to see a familiar face doing the same crazy fun things he did long ago.